The Fun Way to Reduce Classroom Noise
- Portable& Easy For Monitoring Noise Levels In Classrooms, Daycare Or At Home
- Traffic Light Is Computerized With Adjustable Sound Level Meter
- Manually Turn Different Colored Lights On, If Desired
- User Has The Option Of Turning Siren Sound Off
- Traffic Light is 17″ Tall, 5.5″ Wide, and 3.25″ Deep
- Approximately 3.5lbs
- Uses Fan Duty 40 Watt Standard, Screw-In, Medium Base Light Bulbs – Available At All Hardware Stores
- Standard Power Outlet, 10′ Power Cord Provided
- Can Be Mounted On The Wall Or Stand On Its Own
The Quiet Light traffic light will signal when there is too much noise being made. Select the appropriate sound level for your situation and let the Quiet Light be an audio-visual reminder when the noise level gets too high.
Perfect for K-12 classroom teachers to use with their students. Acceptable levels of noise can be adjusted for quiet activities or louder group work.
Drama departments can incorporate this unit as a quiet signal to alert backstage cast members of inappropriate off stage noises.
Nursery schools with hearing impaired students can use the unit as a visual signal.
University Teacher Prep Programs can use the unit to model appropriate classroom management strategies.
17″ Tall, 5.5″ Wide, 3.25″ Deep
Adjustable from 50db to over 110db
AC Adapter and 6 Replacement Bulbs