SMS Sound Sensors
Smart Sound Level Sensors
The SmartSMS sound masking system is equipped with an adaptive adjustment system.
The ambient noise in a zone is measured and the masking sound level is adjusted based on this measurement.
The SMS-SEN Sound Level Sensor measures the ambient noise level in a zone. It is installed through a 3/8″ (9.5 mm) hole in acoustic tile. In the case of an open ceiling, it can be attached to the structure.
Typically, one sensor covers 1,000 sq. ft. and up to 8 sensors can be installed in one zone.
- Sensitivity: -35±4 dB(0 dB = 1V/pa, 1 kHz)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Diameter: 3/8″
- Length: 2-3/4″ approx.
- Standard Operation Voltage: 3 volts
- Current Consumption: Max 0.5 mA
- S/N Ratio: More than 62 dB
- Measurement Range: 35 to 95 dB at 17 mV/Pa
- Connector Type: BNC
- Back Electret Type Designed for High Resistance to Vibrations
- High Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- High Sensitivity Type