SMS Sound Sensors
Smart Sound Level Sensors
The SmartSMS sound masking system is equipped with an adaptive adjustment system.
The ambient noise in a zone is measured and the masking sound level is adjusted based on this measurement.
The SMS-SEN Sound Level Sensor measures the ambient noise level in a zone. It is installed through a 3/8″ (9.5 mm) hole in acoustic tile. In the case of an open ceiling, the noise level measurement meter can be attached to the structure.
Typically, one noise level measurement meter covers 1,000 sq. ft. and up to 8 sensors can be installed in one zone.
- Sensitivity: -35±4 dB(0 dB = 1V/pa, 1 kHz)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20-20,000 Hz
- Diameter: 3/8″
- Length: 2-3/4″ approx.
- Standard Operation Voltage: 3 volts
- Current Consumption: Max 0.5 mA
- S/N Ratio: More than 62 dB
- Measurement Range: 35 to 95 dB at 17 mV/Pa
- Connector Type: BNC
- Back Electret Type Designed for High Resistance to Vibrations
- High Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- High Sensitivity Type