UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation
This product is only available in full pallet quantities.
Safe For You & The Environment
- Does Not Itch and Is Easy To Handle
- No Chemical Irritants
- 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Denim
- Provides Maximum R-Value Performance
- Class-A Building Material
- Offers a High NRC Value to Reduce Noise
UltraTouch™ Denim Insulation is the successful combination of 35 years of insulation experience and a revolutionary patented manufacturing process that has created a superior and safe product.
Crafted with utmost dedication and precision from superior-quality natural fibers, this pioneering product is a testament to the endless possibilities of denim recycling. Unlike traditional insulation materials, such as fiberglass insulation and spray foam insulation, UltraTouch capitalizes on the inherent qualities of the recycled denim fibers, offering unparalleled sound absorption and thermal performance. The insulation experience you gain with our product guarantees maximum thermal performance without compromising on comfort—it doesn’t itch and is effortless to handle and install.
With no chemical irritants and requiring no warning labels compared to other traditional products. There are no VOC concerns when using UltraTouch, as it is safe for you and the environment.
Receiving a Class-A Building Product and meets the highest ASTM testing standards for fire and smoke ratings, fungi resistance, and minimal corrosiveness—an exemplary insulation solution for walls, attics, and other areas.
Comprising 80% post-consumer recycled natural fibers—old denim and blue jeans converted into valuable insulation—UltraTouch stands as a perfect choice for those seeking high-quality, sustainable building materials. Our innovative process reduces landfill waste, giving old jeans a new lease of life.
With UltraTouch, you aren’t just insulating your home, you’re redefining the concept of home insulation. By choosing our recycled denim insulation, you’re contributing to a greener, safer environment, while ensuring that your living or workspace remains a joy to inhabit. Every batt of our insulation marks a step away from landfill waste, a step towards energy efficiency, and a leap into a future where cotton and denim aren’t just fabrics, but a means to a safer, more comfortable home.
By installing UltraTouch Recycled Denim Insulation, you are making both your building and the environment a safer place to live, work, and enjoy.
- UltraTouch does not itch and is easy to handle.
- UltraTouch is manufactured in over-sized widths to ensure a tight friction fit and fill capacity.
- UltraTouch provides maximum R-value performance.
- UltraTouch is a Class-A Building material that meets or exceeds ASTM testing for both commercial and residential batt insulation.
- The UltraTouch patented proprietary process treats each individual fiber with a boron-based fire retardant. This treatment not only acts as a superior fire retardant but also impedes the growth of fungus, mold, and resists pests.
- UltraTouch’s patented manufacturing technology creates a three dimensional infrastructure that traps, isolates and controls sound waves.
- UltraTouch offers an extremely high Noise Reduction Coefficient to effectively reduce airborne sound transmission including traffic, airplanes, radios, television, and conversation.
- UltraTouch contains no chemical irritants and requires no carcinogenic warning labels compared to other traditional insulation products.
- UltraTouch contains no harmful airborne particulates eliminating health concerns regarding particulates in the surrounding environment.
- UltraTouch contains an EPA registered fungal inhibitor to actively resist the growth of mold, fungi, and bacteria.
- UltraTouch recently passed the extremely stringent Environmental Specification 1350 Indoor Air Pollutant testing used for California Public Schools.
- UltraTouch consists almost entirely of natural denim and cotton fibers that are 100% recyclable, reducing landfill waste. The denim and cotton are also 80% post-consumer.
- UltraTouch requires a minimal amount of energy to manufacture aiding the environment with energy conservation and reduction in pollution compared to other types of traditional insulation.
Introducing NEW! Perforated UltraTouch Recycled Denim Insulation
Click on the Video to Play/Pause
|UltraTouch Recycled Denim Insulation – Ultrasonic Sound Absorption – ASTM C423|
|UltraTouch Insulation – Thermal Performance|
|Product||R-Value||Length||Width||Pieces/Bundle||Sq. Ft./Bundle||Bundle Weight|
|UltraTouch Insulation – Flammability Testing|
|Class A Material|
|Flame Spread Index||5|
|Smoke Developed Value||35|
SGS U.S. Testing Company Inc.