The CURVE System™
Diffusors, Absorbers, and Corner Traps simplify the creation of natural-sounding, professionally-accurate acoustic spaces.
- Acoustic curved diffusor panels reduce narrow reflections and frequency-dependent modes; eliminates parallel-surface flutter echoes; includes MLV membrane bass trap
- Absorber evenly absorbs frequencies from 200-20,000kHz
- Corner trap reduces low-frequency corner room modes
- Acoustic curved diffusor panels and Corner Trap act as diaphragmatic low-mid-frequency absorbers
- No fiberglass or foam – uses safe “green” absorbent lining (recycled cotton)
- Affordable & easy to install – mounting cleats and hardware included
- Acoustic curved diffusor panels do not exhibit phase-grating (quadratic-residue) diffusor artifacts – no phase or frequency distortion, no high-frequency limitations
- Professionally attractive, with many fabric, color, and finish options
- 42″ length allows vertical stacking and alternating vertical/horizontal orientation on walls and ceilings; alternating different widths avoids comb filtering artifacts
How It Works
Wherever sound is important – recording, overdubbing & mixing studios; home theaters & music rooms; broadcast booths & control rooms; video studios & post-production suites; film stages & Foley/FX studios; churches; offices; meeting, conference & board rooms; rehearsal & performance spaces; concert halls; nightclubs; retail stores; bars & restaurants; coffee shops; classrooms & gymnasiums; museums & galleries
A wide range of standard colors & custom colors are available.
All 42″ in height; custom heights available
(all with MLV membrane) Absorbs 40-300Hz, diffuses 300-20kHz
Large – 30″ w × 10″ d
Medium – 21″ w × 7″ d
Small – 12.5″ w ×5 ″ d
21″ w × 4.5d
(Medium Diffusor with corner trap) Absorbs 40-300Hz, diffuses 300Hz-20kHz
21″ w × 18″ d
Black, Silver-Grey, Tan, Red, Blue – Custom colors & wood veneer finishes available.
Floor stand legs (1 pair per Curve – includes attachment hardware)
The CURVE System™ is a simple, accurate, and affordable way to achieve natural-sounding acoustics.
For more information on The CURVE System, visit Acoustic Geometry.