Noise S.T.O.P. Acoustic Sound Damping Material
Eliminate Those Annoying Rattles with Acoustic Sound Damping Sheets
Key Benefits of Noise S.T.O.P.:
- Formulated for maximum sound damping
- Efficiency over a broad frequency and temperature range
- Easy peel-and-stick application
- This multipurpose, noise reduction material actually absorbs the vibration of any solid material.
- Can be cut using a standard razor or scissors. Molds and conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Mass loaded vinyl
- Size: 37″ x 54″ sheets.
- Thickness: 0.042″.
- Pattern: Grain leather finish
- Excellent flame resistance, can handle continuous temperatures up to 250° F and meets UL94V-0.
Use Cases For Noise S.T.O.P. Sound Dampening Sheets
Home Theater: Can be used as a constrained layer between two sheets of drywall (sheetrock) to reduce wall resonance and control noise and vibration in home theater and Hi-Fi listening rooms.
Speaker Building: Perfect for lining the interior of your speaker cabinet. This vibration damping material will dramatically reduce vibration energy that would normally be stored in the walls of the cabinet.
Automotive: Installing sound damping material will improve the total ride quality of any automobile! You can reduce interior noise levels 3-10 dB by applying vibration damping material to the door panels, firewall, floor pan, trunk lid or any interior sheet metal panel.