QFA – Absorptive Quilted Blankets
|Absorptive Quilted Curtains
- For Unusual Conditions
- Cost Effective
- Water & Chemical Resistant
- Exterior Applications
|Click Iconto Download Product Spec Sheet
PLEASE NOTE: These panels are designed and intended to ABSORB ECHO, if you need a product to BLOCK SOUND, Click here.
2# PCF density fiberglass core, facings noted below
Effective and durable absorber.
Effective solution to a wide range of unusual problems. Machinery and work area enclosures.
1″, 2″ (Thicknesses are nominal and are a measure of the fiberglass BEFORE it is quited)
Standard width of fiberglass is 48″ wide – panels are cut to size as needed.
QFA-1 & QFA-4 – 50 feet
QFA-7 & QFA-10 – 25 feet
QFA-14 & QFA-20 – 25 feet
INTERIOR – Gray, Tan, White, Black; EXTERIOR – Gray, Tan
ASTM E84, Class A. Flame Spread: 23; Smoke Developed: 30
Hook and loop fasteners, grommet hangers, curtain spanport hardware.
1″ Thick: R = 4; 2″ Thick: R = 8
QFA-1 – 1″ Thick Fiberglass – VCFC Front/NPS Back Facings
QFA-4 – 1″ Thick Fiberglass – VCFC on Both Sides
QFA-7 – 2″ Thick Fiberglass – VCFC Front/NPS Back Facings
QFA-10 – 2″ Thick Fiberglass – VCFC on Both Sides
QFA-14 – 4″ Thick Fiberglass – VCFC Front/NPS Back Facings
QFA-20 – 4″ Thick Fiberglass – VCFC on Both Sides
QFA-EXT-S – 1″ Thick Fiberglass – Exterior Grade Vinyl Front/NPS Scrim on Back
QFA-EXT-D – 1″ Thick Fiberglass – Both Sides Exterior Grade Vinyl
QFA-EXT-S-2″ – 2″ Thick Fiberglass – Exterior Grade Vinyl Front/NPS Scrim on Back
QFA-EXT-D-2″ – 2″ Thick Fiberglass – Both Sides Exterior Grade Vinyl
NOTE: For high-temperature conditions, a silicon impregnated vinyl is available. Please call a sales associate to discuss the details of the situation.
Vinyl Coated Fiberglass Cloth (VCFC): Standard
Nonwoven Porous Scrim (NPS): Backing
- Breaking Strength (wrap and fill): 150lb./in. and 100lb./in
- Tear Strength (wrap and fill): 8lb. and 7lb. Respectively
- Continuous Service Temperature Limits: -20°F to 180°F
- Moisture Permeability: 0.5 Perms
- Color: Gray, White, Tan, Black (special colors available upon request)
- Other: Passes UL-181 Heat Aging Test
- Composition: 100% Nonwoven Nylon
- Fabric Weight: 0.7 oz. per Square Yard
- Tear Strength (wrap and fill): 6lb. and 5lb. Respectively
- Temperature Limit: Continuous Exposure to 400°F
|Quilted Fiberglass Asborber – Noise Reduction Coeficient – ASTM C423
Click PDF iconto download printer friendly file format of Product Specs.
Click PDF icon to download Finishing Field Cuts information sheet.
Click to receive a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• Soundproofing Products • Sonex Ceiling & Wall Panels • Sound Control Curtains • Equipment Enclosures • Acoustical Baffles & Banners • Solid Wood & Veneer Acoustical Ceiling & Wall Systems • Professional Audio Acoustics • Vibration & Damping Control Fire Retardant Acoustics • Hearing Protection • Moisture & Impact Resistant Products • Floor Impact Noise Reduction • Sound Absorbers • Noise Barriers • Fabric Wrapped Wall Panels • Acoustical Foam (Egg Crate) Acoustical Sealants & Adhesives • Outdoor Noise Control • Assistive Listening Devices • OSHA, FDA, ADACompliance • On-Site Acoustical Analysis • Acoustical Design & Consulting • Large Inventory • Fast Shipment • No Project too Large or Small • Major Credit Cards Accepted