Noise and Time Management System
- Adjustable Microphone to Set Sensitivity Level
- Volume Control For Audible Alert on Red Light
- On/Off Switch For Audible Alert on Red Light
- Red Light Time is Adjustable From One to Nine Minutes
- Light Color Can Be Changed Manually With Optional Remote Control
- Standard Traffic Light is 36″ Tall, 10″ Wide, and 14″ Deep
- Approximately 18lbs
- Uses Fan Duty 40 Watt Standard, Screw-In, Medium Base Light Bulbs – Available At All Hardware Stores
- Standard Power Outlet, 10′ Power Cord Provided
- Can Be Mounted On The Wall Or On The Optional Talk Light Stand
The original Talk Light is a full-sized traffic light that monitors the noise level in cafeterias, auditoriums and other common areas. The microphone that is installed in the traffic light is adjustable to provide the level of sensitivity required for your environment.
The Talk Light provides children and teachers with an audible and visual indication of the noise level in the room. Positive reinforcement programs can be established with the students. Once these programs are established and the operation of the light is communicated, children tend to manage themselves based on the color of the light.
36″ Tall, 10″ Wide, 14″ Deep
Standard grounded power outlet. 10′ power cord provided.
LED Long Life, bright standard colors.
Adjustable from 60db to over 100db
Talk Light™ Optional Accessories
TALK LIGHT™ Stand
The Talk Light stand provides the flexibility to move the light to different locations within the room or out of the room as needed. The pole is 8′ tall and is secured to a base that was designed for the traffic light.
TALK LIGHT™ Remote Control
The hand-held remote control allows the user to override the noise management function of the light. The light can be changed from green, yellow, yellow flashing, red and back to noise management with this hand-held remote.
TALK LIGHT™ Timer
The timer allows the Talk Light to be preprogrammed to automatically turn on and off for the hours that are needed.