GREENchoice™ Panel & Subfloor Adhesive
- Environmentally Safe – VOC-compliant
- Fills Gaps and Irregularities
- Reduces the Amount of Nailing
- Highly Water-Resistant When Dry
- Excellent Aging Qualities
- Ideal for Use on Wet, Frozen, Treated and Engineered Lumber
- Offers Freeze/Thaw Stability
- Cleans Easily with Water in Wet State
- Cartridge and Carton Contain Post-Consumer Recycled Material
GREENchoice Panel & Subfloor Adhesive is a professional-strength formula designed for panel and subfloor installations as well as plywood use. It provides a permanent bond that remains flexible, reduces nailing and helps eliminate squeaky floors.
GREENchoice Panel & Subfloor is a VOC-compliant formula containing no ozone depleting chemicals, making it safer for you and the environment. Unlike solvent-based adhesives, it is nonflammable, emits no harmful fumes and cleans up with water.
(less water) 27 g/L
STORAGE LIFE Storage Life
More than 1 year in unopened container
(maximum) Approximate length of bead according to bead diameter
29 oz. Cartridge
1/8″ bead: 355 ft
1/4″ bead: 89 ft
3/8″ bead: 39 ft
40°F to 100°F
Service Temperature Range
0°F to 120°F
Method of Application
Approximately 20 minutes for a 1/4″ bead
Surfaces to be bonded should be clean and free of any material that may deter adhesion. Apply adhesive to only one of the surfaces to be bonded. Note: For subfloors, nail or screw each sheet as recommended by the American Plywood Association.
Clean with water while adhesive is wet. Scrape off dried excess with a putty knife. Remove residue with mineral spirits or equivalent solvent. Follow solvent vendor’s precautions when using solvent. Note: Test solvent on an out-of-the-way area to make sure it will not mar or attack the surface.
GREENchoice Panel & Subfloor Adhesive is not designed for continuous submersions. For rigid plastics, metal or steel applications, we recommend GREENchoice Premium Polyurethane, please call for details. For best results, store adhesive above 40°F.
CAUTION: EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT.
Contains ethylene glycol. Do not swallow. Do not allow eye contact or prolonged skin contact. First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting; contact physician. If eye contact occurs, flush eyes with water for 15 minutes. Wash skin contact areas with soap and water. If irritation from eye or skin contact areas persists, contact physician. For additional information, refer to Material Safety Data Sheet.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.